Our Personal Training program is designed to help you achieve your goals! Our first objective is to assess you and have a goal setting session. After that we orient you to the club and all of the workout options you have. Our second objective is to teach, and direct you toward the activities you enjoy and need in order to reach your goals.
Personal Trainers teach exercises that make up the workout they have designed for you. Correct execution of these exercises will make you stronger and give you more endurance. The exercises will reinforce the ability of your body to perform everyday tasks more efficiently.
How to schedule an appointment:
Any person interested in meeting with a Personal Trainer may contact the Fitness Department or Reception Desk to schedule an appointment for complimentary Fit Launch. We would be glad to discuss specific needs or determine which Trainer would be best suited for you.
Fit Launch Description
During your orientation with a Fitness Professional you can expect to discuss and learn many things that will help to develop a weekly workout program. Following this program will enable you to be efficient and give you quicker results. The following is a list of topics that will be discussed.
- Discuss your goals
- Review your medical history
- Exercise history, likes and dislikes, and exercise preferences
- How to properly set up and use the bikes, treadmills, and elliptical machines
- Workout guidelines for the cardiovascular machines
- Discuss target heart rate and rate of perceived exertion
- Discuss a cardiovascular workout plan
- Explanation of group exercise classes and how to implement them into the week
- Workout guidelines for strength room
- Discuss exercise variation
- Discuss when to increase resistance
- Orientation to our online fitness and nutrition support system that has expert staff to guide you